Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Blogging,Family

What IS Tricias-List ?
My site started out as a coupon sharing and freebie site named Be A Material Girl For Free,and I still have our Facebook page which goes by that name.It’s sentimental to me and I don’t want to make any of my followers unnecessarily migrate from one page to another 
Blogging,Family.
Over the past 4 years (yes,Tricias-List is now FOUR years old!), I have worked hard and helped my blogsite bloom into an up and coming Product Review Blogsite. I have written product reviews for a variety of well-known companies (Build A Bear Workshop,Soft Scrub,and Soda Stream),written articles for SheSpeaks,Social Moms,Visit Virgina Beach,and Applegate Farms, and I have also done a commercial for Bayer Advanced Aspirin based off of my experience/review with their aspirin product.Here at Tricias-List , we still look for and share freebies and deals,but now we also write articles on other aspects,such as ways to keep finances together and ways to save $$ ,both inside the home and outside.is YOUR product on “The List”?

No comments:

Post a Comment