Sunday, October 19, 2014

Professional Newborn baby maternity photographer

Newborn baby professional photographer Sydney.Sydney's Best Newborn & Family Photographer. We have almost 300 Newborn sessions under our belts & can offer you professional photography at an incredibly affordable price.Newborn baby photographer sydney child photographer family photographer.Newborn baby professional photographer sydneyOur Chief Photographer, Zee, has been creating amazing images for several years & has developed a passion & love for what she does Professional Newborn baby maternity photographer.EMILY CLARE logofinalWelcome to my site!Thank you for taking the time to browse through my work & feel free to ask as many questions as you please.So...me. Well, I'm a mum, a wife, a sister & the best aunt one could ask for! I love coffee, red wine & squishy tiny new babies - if I could I'd have another ten myself. My love for photography started when I was 8years old, an old 1964 Minolta film, inherited from my grandfather.My passion soon become a reality making photography more affordable for the everyday couple, experiencing the most significant gift...children. I love everything children and love to photograph them as we should since they grow up so quickly. I've taken the fee out of sessions & provided an affordable flat rate for everyone to enjoy.Feel free to browse through my work & you'll see how I love what I do! Thanks again to all my happy clients :)~ KEEP SMILING ~Newborn baby photographer sydney child photographer family photographer.Newborn baby professional photographer sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment